Natural Natural


Post a Comment


Big increase in Diwali gift, inflation allowance to central employees of Modi government

Good news / Big increase in Diwali gift, inflation allowance to central employees of Modi government

The Union Cabinet has approved a 3 per cent DA increase for central employees. With a 3 per cent DA increase, the salaries of employees will increase from Rs 7,000 to Rs 10,000.

Diwali gift to central employees of Modi government

3 per cent increase in inflation allowance

Employees' salaries will increase from 7,000 to 10,000

The central government had already announced an additional 3 per cent DA but it was approved in today's cabinet meeting. In July, the central government increased the DA for its employees and pensioners from 17 per cent to 28 per cent and now it has increased it by another 3 per cent before Diwali, bringing the total DA of central employees to 31 per cent.

The total DA of central employees was 31%

With a new increase of 3 per cent, the total DA of central employees has gone up to 31 per cent. Diwali Bonus Gift: The Modi government has announced a big gift on Diwali to give bonuses to central employees. The government has recently announced Diwali bonuses for non-gazetted officers. With this bonus, the salary of central employees will increase from Rs 7,000 to Rs 18,000 this time. The government has announced productivity linked bonuses and non productivity linked bonuses.

Why the increase

In fact, the Ministry of Labor had released data for the last three months of the All India Consumer Price Index. These include June, July, and August numbers. The AICPI index has reached 12 points in August. The rise in the AICPI index is an indicator of rising inflation, so the government has again had to increase the inflation allowance by 3 per cent. This is the basis on which the dearness allowance of central employees is determined.

Additional effect on other allowances as well

Increasing the inflation allowance will also increase other allowances. These include travel allowance (travel allowance) and city allowance (city allowance). Provident Fund (Provident Fund) and Gratuity (Gratuity) for retirement will also increase.

The Modi government has given gifts to the pensioners of the central government. The Cabinet has approved a 3 per cent increase in the inflation allowance. Inflation allowance has been increased by 3 per cent. It will benefit 50 lakh central government employees. Let me tell you, the government had increased the inflation allowance by 28% from July 1, 2021.

Which was 11 percent to 11 percent higher at the time. But from January 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021, it was decided to keep this DA at 17%. The government increased the DNA retrospectively. That is, he left the rest of the installment and started increasing the next installment.

On what basis will be determined DA

The inflation allowance will be determined on the basis of the salaries of the employees. In which the expensive allowances are different for government employees working in urban, semi-urban and rural areas. Dearness Allowance is calculated on the basic salary. A formula has been devised for calculating the inflation allowance. Which determines the consumer value index.

and ideas. Without teachers in the life one cannot grow mentally, socially and intellectually.

Calculation table of retirement amount due at retirement.

પગારની ઓનલાઅઈન ગણતરી કરવા માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો

7th Pay Commission: ફિટમેન્ટ ફેક્ટર વધવાથી કર્મચારીઓના પગારમાં બમ્પર વધારો, જાણો કેવી રીતે થશે કેલ્ક્યુલેશન

What is an inflation allowance?

This allowance is given to government employees to improve their living and drinking standards. As inflation rises, so does the cost of living for employees. These allowances are given to government employees, public sector employees and pensioners.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter